call:+65 6294 6688
Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in posts
Search in pages
Filter by Categories
New & Events

Employment Agency Bond


Organisations and individuals must hold a valid Employment Agency Licence issued by Ministry of Manpower if they need to provide Employment Agency Related Activities. 

Employment Agencies applying or renewing it Employment Agency Licence need to place a Security Deposit with the Ministry of Manpower.  The Security Deposit amount varies on the type of licence, years in operation, and the number of demerit points accumulated. Please refer to the Ministry of Manpower Website for more information on the Required Bond Amount.

The amount required will be reflected in the In-Principal Approval Letter Issued by the Ministry of Manpower to the Employment Agency when Applying for the License. For Existing Company, the amount will be reflected in the Renewal Notice from Ministry of Manpower.

You can submit the Security Deposit in the form of Insurance Guarantee issued by the Approved Insurance Companies. The insurer will charge a premium to issue the Security Deposit to MOM, with the Employment Agency and its Directors guaranteeing the amount. The Ministry of Manpower can call for the amount under the Security Deposit from the guaranteeing insurer, which will in turn seek reimbursement from the Guarantors  . The following documents are required for applying the Employment Agency Licence Guarantee.

  1. IPA or Renewal Notice
  2. Company ACRA
  3. Directors NRIC and Income Tax Assessment

Please feel free to contact us if you need further information.